Self Contained Accommodation
Unique accommodation in Beechworth, Victoria.
Lovingly restored, Marlo Cottage is fully self contained accommodation and features antique fittings with all of the modern conveniences.
- Three bedrooms with Queen Size beds
- Upstairs bedroom with Queen bed, ensuite with full bath
- Bedroom one has a gas fireplace
- Bedding with alpaca doonas and linen supplied
- Electric blankets
- Induction cooktop and modern appliances
- Microwave /convection oven
- Tea and plunger coffee provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas fireplace in lounge
- Books and board games
- Smart TV
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor dining area with table and chairs
- Water feature in rear courtyard
- Bench, table and chairs on front verandah
Unfortunately we do not take pets.
There is a minimum 2-night stay, long weekends 3 nights and Easter 4 nights.
Marlo is a non-smoking venue.
Find out more about our Marlo, self contained accommodation our Rates & Bookings.
Book now by calling Jo Mannik on 0477 831 923 and the Beechworth Visitor Information Centre 03 5728 8065.